On Friday Sept. 11, afternoon, right after the conference, we will offer a guided half-day tour that includes Tian'an men Square, Forbidden City, and a Hutong Tour by Rickshaw through old Beijing.
Ticket Price: $39, bookable via the conference registration and payment page.
Note that space is limited and we sell tickets on a first-come, first-serve base.
Pre-registration and ticket pickup until Thursday. No late registration possible on Friday.
Please bring your passport when you pick up your ticket at our registration desk. We need to register the names and passport numbers of all tour attendees in order to get access to Forbidden City.
The tour includes:
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Dropoff (from/to The Lakeview Hotel)
- Bus Transportation to/from downtown Beijing (Tian'an men Square)
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission to Forbidden City
- Hutong Tour by Rickshaw
- Meet guide at 13:20
- Leave hotel at 13:30 (normally one hour drive to Tian'an men Square)
- Visit Tian'an men Square from 14:30 to 15:30
- Forbidden City tour from 15:30 to 17:30
- Hutong tour from 17:50 to 18:30
- Return to hotel at 20:00 (drive about an hour and half)