Important registration information
- All registrations are handled through the EDAS system (http://edas.info).
- Authors: In order to pay your registration fee, please go to the home page of your EDAS account and proceed through registrations available next to your submitted paper.
- Non-Authors: If you don’t have any EDAS account, please create an account associated with an email address under which the conference organizers will be able to contact you.
- In order to appear in the program and the proceedings, each paper requires at least one paid registration at full (member or non-member), undiscounted (= non-student / non-"IEEE Life Member") rate, together with the camera-ready paper submission from one of the authors by June 30, 2015.
Registrations that fulfill this requirement are marked yellow in the table below.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration of the author is valid for up to 3 papers. Student or IEEE Life Member registration will not be counted towards this requirement.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference. There must be a paid registration under the presenter's name. If someone else will be paying the fees for the presenter, the one who pays should use his own account and use the EDAS feature to "register others".
- IEEE Members: In order to qualify for the membership rate, you must have entered your IEEE membership information in your EDAS profile.
- Students: Please do NOT forget to update your student status in your EDAS account. Students may be requested to send a copy of their scanned student IDs or show them at the check-in desk at the conference.
- Non-student conference registration fee includes all social events (banquet, show, etc.), technical sessions, and one conference proceedings on USB stick. Student registration does not include social events. Non-attendance at one or other of these events cannot be reimbursed.
- Advance Registration payment must be received no later than August 2, 2015. After August 2 you must pay the late registration fee.
- Paper submission cancellation must be received, in writing, by August 1, 2015. Cancellation requests received after August 1 cannot be permitted.
- Conference cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by August 18, 2015. A processing fee of $25.00 will be deducted. Refund requests received after August 18 cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note where deadlines are given all times are GMT.
|REGISTRATION||before/on August 2
||after August 2
|Full Time Student IEEE Member (ID required)*
and IEEE Life Member
|Full Time Student Non-Member (ID required)*||$285||$310|
|Tutorial - Full Day (includes lunch)
Note: Fees in US Dollars. Currency Converter
*Student registration does NOT include banquet and special events
Deadline for author registration: June 30, 2015
Co-authors (if there is already a paid full registration for their paper) and non-authors may still register at any time after this date at their suitable fees.